The Geissele Hi-Speed Designated Marksman Rifle Trigger is designed for tactical and military shooting where trigger pull weight is not regulated. The Geissele DMR trigger combines the light 1st stage of the Match trigger with the more robust 2nd stage weight of our Service trigger. Perfect for all precision tactical shooting and squad Designated Marksmen, the higher 2nd stage weight helps in high stress shooting situations.
The first stage of the DMR Trigger is adjustable from 2.5 - 3.6lb and the second stage is adjustable from .5 - 1.5lb, for a total weight of 3.0 - 5.1lb.
HI-SPEED HAMMER FEATURES:
• I-Beam profile lightens hammer while retaining strength
• Over 50% lock time reduction over standard hammer (4.4 ms vs. 10ms)
• Smoother hammer strike decreases impact disturbance to upper receiver and barrel • Standard, high strength hammer and trigger springs – no lightened springs
• Sear engagement and 2nd stage weight independently adjustable
• Over-travel adjustment
• A separate, removable disconnector allows easy detail cleaning
• Trigger bow moved forward 3/16” to reduce finger crowding
• Short 1st stage pull with exceptionably clean and sharp 2nd stage let-off