The perfect option for anyone looking for a new red dot! The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
Combined with the Kinetic Development Group SIDELOK Mount, it's an awesome package for anyone who is looking for a lightweight, low profile, and robust system.
AIMPOINT T2 SPECS
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
The Sidelok is a revolutionary new mounting system for optics. The patented cam system locks the mount down onto picatinny without the need of tools, side levers, or huge knobs. The release system allows users to change out there optics on the fly with less hassle. The 2 levels of locks (Micro Mount Specific) ensure the optic will not move unintentionally, maintaining zero for the shooter, and returning to zero when remounting in same position after removal. This mount utilizes a lower 1/3 co-witness.